Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Kurt Vile - Feel My Pain

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Kurt Vile - Feel My Pain


Originally recorded during the Wakin On A Pretty Daze sessions, Kurt Vile has unveiled the brand new "Feel My Pain."

The bonus cut will be included on Vile's forthcoming It's A Big World Out There (And I'm Scared) limited edition 12" vinyl, which includes five other previously unreleased tracks. Click here for more details on the November 19 release. Fans making it out to the October 25 Terminal 5 show in New York City and the October 26 show at Philadelphia's Union Transfer will however have a chance to buy the 12" (in limited quantities).

That same day, Matador will also be releasing the Wakin On A Pretty Daze deluxe edition Deluxe Haze (Post Haze), which will include the aforementioned 12" and another previously unreleased track. Listen to "Feel My Pain" below.

No comments: