Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Tuesday Bears: End of the year lists

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tuesday Bears: End of the year lists


It's almost the end of 2010, which means two things: Jesus stuff, and lots of lists. Right on time, Rolling Stone and SPIN Magazine released their annual best songs and best albums lists. I always like to bring these up before Bears and Bullets does its annual end of the year jawn. Ay ya go.

SPIN Magazine's Top Albums of 2010 (Top Ten):

10.) Robyn - Body Talk Pt. 1
9.) Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager
8.) M.I.A. - Maya
7.) Grinderman - Grinderman 2
6.) Janaelle Monae - The Archandroid
5.) Jamey Johnson - The Guitar Song
4.) LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
3.) Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
2.) Deerhunter - Halcyon Digest
1.) Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy


Check the full SPIN list here.

Rolling Stone Top Albums of 2010 (Top Ten):

10.) LCD Soundsystem - This is Happening
9.) Eminem - Recovery
8.) Robert Plant - Band of Joy
7.) Drake - Thank Me Later
6.) Vampire Weekend - Contra
5.) Jamey Johnson - The Guitar Song
4.) Arcade Fire - The Suburbs
3.) Elton John and Leon Russell - The Union
2.) The Black Keys - Brothers
1.) Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy


Check the full list and Rolling Stone's 50 best songs of 2010 here, via Stereogum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

After looking at this year's top ten list for SPIN and Rolling Stone I have to say It's been a very dull and slow year. All I have to talk about is that eminem song that plays incessantly on the radio and in college gyms. "love the way you lie". It is by far the most played out song of this year. I had to read the lyrics because of how stupid they sounded but I couldn't finish it because they were just that mindless. Kanye west blows, The fact that he's on the list says a lot about the quality of music this year.. Man he's such an asshole! Dont get me started on drake, I know he's not on the list but Somehow I manage to hear about this fuck every week. Well anyway fuck him, he's the biggest asshole out there right now, just YouTube "narduwar vs drake"...and check out narduwars interview on nas...