Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Thursday Bears: Something Almost As Important

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday Bears: Something Almost As Important

On a normal day I'd write about whatever new crap catches my attention in terms of original music and the most relevant music of the day, but today marks a day of a bit more significance for me not having anything at all to do with music. Football.

Tonight the Tennessee Titans and the defending champion Pittsburgh Steelers will start the 2009/10 NFL season at Heinz Field at 8:30. So I'll be busy with anticipation later, almost avoiding any old regularity of my life for a day.

But, for those who need music to sustain their distorted appetites, or just don't give a shit about sports (Mike), here's a couple new songs from Banjo or Freakout and Mark Ronson.

Banjo or Freakout - Breathe Out - MP3
Mark Ronson - Animal (Miike Snow Cover) - MP3

MP3's Courtesy of Pretty Much Amazing and Pitchfork

No comments: