Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: No, I Haven't Seen Watchmen Yet, but ...

Friday, March 6, 2009

No, I Haven't Seen Watchmen Yet, but ...

... I'll be seeing it tomorrow. I did, however, catch the Saturday morning cartoon parody of it from Kitsune Noir. In the meantime I've got a couple more things before I send you guys off for the weekend.




St. Vincent's new album Actor will be released May 5 but you can grab the album's first single, from My Old Kentucky Blog, "The Strangers." Happy future Cinco de Mayo.

St. Vincent - The Strangers - MP3

A couple new video's premiered today on Stereogum (including this nice little feud) from Mastodon and their new single "Divinations" off of their Crack the Skye album and Vetiver's "Everyday."

Mastodon - Divinations



Vetiver - Everyday




On Fallon two nights ago (which is getting pretty good, by the way) Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! debuted their a new song "Statues" which is also available for free on their website.



And a side note, some of the 2009 Lollapalooza line-up has been announced for anyone who is interested. (Hint - 1988).

No comments: