Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Wednesday Night - Tallest Man and Wavves

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Night - Tallest Man and Wavves

Continuing with my promise of newer late night blogging for whoever the Hell feels like reading this everyday, I've got a couple more songs for you.

First I've got a couple new MP3's from Wavves (courtesy of Stereogum) whose song "So Bored" was also included in my last Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtape, have two more songs which I've somehow missed until now entitled "Gun in the Sun" and "California Goth." Also, is it Wavves or WAVVES? I'm still not sure if that's how it's spelled or just a bunch of typos.

Wavves - Gun in the Sun - MP3
Wavves - California Goth - MP3

Also, here's a live version of "So Bored"



Also here's a couple songs from The Tallest Man on Earth, who, like The Great Lakes Swimmers, I neglected to post for a while despite of the real quality of songs the artist has created. Here's "I Won't Be Found" and one of my new favorite songs (I really don't say that a lot so take note) "The Gardner" (found at Aquarium Drunkard). You can order The Tallest Man on Earth's 2008 album Shallow Grave here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just stumbled across your blog, and it's been a while since I've added any new blogs to my blog roll but I'm really enjoying you're content!
Tallest man on earth seemed to have slipped under my radar in 2008 and I'm a little late on discovering the genius within this musician.
keep up the posts!
-withindianlove