Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: The Joaquin Phoenix Interview and More

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Joaquin Phoenix Interview and More

Here's the interview, which by now should be labeled "infamous" between new rapper/actor Joaquin Phoenix and David Letterman and The Late Show from last night. I really can't describe it too well. Let's just say, "I don't know."



I'd regress after watching the interview that you should focus on other things with very little intent, however Heartless Bastards also performed their single "Out at Sea" from their new album The Mountain. And though it wont be as memorable ... well, I don't know where to go with this. (Found on Culture Bully).



Finally, it's been a while since I've posted anything related to dance or electronica on here, even though I admittedly really like the genre. Well Pitchfork has posted Gui Boratto's new single "Take My Breath Away" from his new album (out March 3) of the same name. It may feel a bit out of place right now, but I still like it.

Take My Breath Away - Gui Boratto - MP3

No comments: