Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtape!!

Friday, February 13, 2009

Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtape!!

Well another slow day means all I have for you guys is another free Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtape with new singles from The Thermals, The Flaming Lips, and more. Now, I know we were all excited to hear the news, but do me a favor and just take this one. It's special to me.

Tracks:

1.) Little Girls - What We Did
2.) Abe Vigoda - Wild Heart
3.) Blitzen Trapper - Texaco
4.) The Strange Boys - Heard You Wanna Beat Me Up
5.) Stephen Malkmus and The Jicks - Walk Into the Mirror
6.) The Thermals - Now We Can See
7.) Red Cortez - Fell on The Floor
8.) The Flaming Lips - Anything You Say Now I Believe You
9.) Bon Iver - The Park (Feist Cover)

No comments: