Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtape!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtape!

Yes, it's been a while - in fact a very long while since I've posted one of my Friday Mixtapes for you guys. Why did I delay for so long? Don't know. Why am I started again? I guess someone deserves it.

Anyway, here's the latest of Bears and Bullets Friday Mixtapes with songs from the Black Lips, M. Ward, Wavves, and many more.

Take it home with you.

Tracks:

1.) M. Ward - Never Had Nobody Like You
2.) Dum Dum Girls - Catholicked
3.) The Traditionalist - No Self Portrait
4.) Antony & the Johnsons - Kiss My Name
5.) Black Lips - Short Fuse
6.) Eternal Summers - Fall Straight Back
7.) Heartless Bastards - The Mountain
8.) Titus Andronicus - My Time Outside the Womb
9.) Wavves - So Bored

No comments: