Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Some BoB SwanS

Monday, October 13, 2008

Some BoB SwanS

Members of Manchester DJ BoB SwanS (Myspace) Facebook Group I Enjoy BoB SwanS Laptop Twiddles were treated this weekend with his newest mix he performed at "Bit Depth." According to BoB --

"They are a excellent collective of electronic musicians and made me feel right at home. I promised them something a bit more chilled out and techy? So I set about making a mix for them and kind of for myself, as this helps me get right off to sleep with its mix of lush pads and sub beats."

Whether that came across as clear and definitive or as confusing at seemed to me, I implore you to enjoy Mr. SwanS newest mix.

Tracks:

1.) M.A.N.D.Y and Booka Shade - Oh Superman (Reboots 20 Cubans Rework)
2.) Radiohead - Nude (Rippertons 9$ Remix)
3.) Shlombi Aber - State of No-One (Shlombi Aber Deep Dub)
4.) The Viewers - Streethorn(Ben Watt Buzzin' Fly Re-Edit)
5.) Smash TV - Locomotive Breath
6.) Guido Schneider & Ande Galluzzi - To Late To Land
7.) Tim Green - Mr. Dry
8.) Nicolas Masseyeff - Melancholie D'Avril
9.) Cirez D - Laget
10.) Alex Smoke - Whirrfless
11.) Skatebaard - Skatebaard Loves You
12.) Steve Tasnadi - Saturn Return

No comments: