Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Thursday Bears: Battle: Los Angeles Trailer

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Bears: Battle: Los Angeles Trailer

Amidst days of traveling and being distant from whatever's been going on (I played a lot of Wii) I have been somewhat lost. I know Smith Westerns released something new, but I'm pretty adamant about not caring about them.

So, whenever I run out of ideas, hopefully some trailer bails me out. I've been anticipating the release of Battle: Los Angeles, the new Aaron Eckhart-led Jonathan Liebesman directed sci-fi movie about aliens and their slightly stereotyped ambitions. The kid in me that still watches Independence Day whenever it's on can't help but be excited. Keep in mind though, Liebesman has directed some terrible movies in the past.

Shut up, watch the trailer.

Battle: Los Angeles (Trailer)

No comments: