Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Tuesday Bears: Pitchfork's 100 best songs of the year

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday Bears: Pitchfork's 100 best songs of the year


Sorry about the utter-lack of posts lately. You know, me being in school, finals, Chrimbus, all that noise kinda makes it tougher than it should.

But, and there is a but, Pitchfork have released their annual top 100 songs of the year list. Usually the source for cripplingly annoying debate, this year's top ten songs are, well, here.

Pitchfork Top 10 songs of the year.

10.) "Tightrope" - Janelle Monae (ft. Big Boi)
9.) "Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains" - Arcade Fire
8.) "I Only Know (What I Know Now)" - James Blake
7.) "Good Intentions Paving Company" - Joanna Newsom
6.) "Power" - Kanye West (ft. Dwele)
5.) "Shutterbugg" - Big Boi (ft. Cutty)
4.) "Dancing on my Own" - Robyn
3.) "I Can Change" - LCD Soundsystem
2.) "Runaway" - Kanye West (ft. Pusha T)
1.) "Round and Round" - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti

Now, I haven't exactly made Bears and Bullets's year end list of the top 25 songs, but I'm not even sure that "Round and Round" will make the final billing. We'll see, however.

You can check out the entire top 100 list here.

No comments: