Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Thursday Bears: Magic everywhere in this bitch

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Bears: Magic everywhere in this bitch

I've always liked something about the Insane Clown Posse.

Certainly, no, it's not their music or anything close to their fan base. But for a music artists like ICP to simply exist brings an ephemeral joy that cannot really be explained. I constantly try to divulge and discover the rapidly expanding worlds of indie and alternative music, mostly finding artists who I would describe as "okay," (cough! Smith Westerns cough!) Sometimes I get a great, but not as often as it may seem. But rarely do I ever come across an artist that has the portfolio like these guys do.

Annoying, idiotic fan-base? Yep.
Musical composition that's so stupid it crosses into the realm of intellectual curiosity? Uh huh.
Clowns. Yes.
Creating other cult figures after their own. Tsimfuckis owes them a lot.

When their new video for "Miracles" came out earlier this week, I watched it several times over. From what I can decipher, it either takes as little thought provacation as possible or such an immense amount that it limits the human brain capacity in itself. And that, is indeed a miracle.

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles

No comments: