Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: To Chicago ...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

To Chicago ...

Alas, the day I've been waiting endlessly for has finally arrived. I'll be departing (via car) to Chicago later today for my second trip to Lollapalooza. This also sadly means that there will not be any new posts on Bears and Bullets until August 12.

This year, however, instead of just leaving the page dead for a week, we have (courtesy of Lollapalooza affiliate LP33) our own Lollapalooza channel to keep you preoccupied. The channel includes interviews, live acoustic sets, promotions and tons more to keep you preoccupied

Lollapalooza Coverage (Updated Throughout the Week)




So, for everyone not making the Mid-West trek, have a fantastic week. And for the others, I'll see you at Grant Park.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I could have gone!! I'm just glad Fuse is airing the best performance from the show this Saturday at 9pm. I'm stoked to see The Killers and Kings..check it out: Lollapalooza on Fuse