Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Tuesday; Lolla Updates, Sigur Ros, Glasvegas, and more.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tuesday; Lolla Updates, Sigur Ros, Glasvegas, and more.

Again I find myself struggling to put anything worth mentioning in Bears and Bullets at least one day out of every week. That being said I'm still giddy over getting my hands on a ticket for this year's Lollapalooza today. Tickets for the three day Chicago festival officially went on sale today and fans can get their hands on three-day passes for the special early-bird rate of $175.

In other exciting Lolla news, Billboard has reported (although through an unconfirmed source) that suspected performers Fleet Foxes and Peter, Bjorn, and John have confirmed to play the festival, putting the confirmed list at 21.

Anyway, Bobby Solomon's site Kitsune Noir has finally come back after a solid week of just floating around in unfiltered white space, which is good because I need someone else to confirm my odd Sigur Ros fascinations. Speaking of, here's the Iceland band's Planet Earth-esque documentary Heima. Watch here.

Heima Trailer



Glasvegas appeared on Fallon (first time I've said that without flinching) last night performing their barely audible but still likable "Geraldine" off of their recent self-titled album. Me, I was more excited about Bill Hader and Andre Iguodala showing up. You can check out the whole episode over at Hulu.

No comments: