Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: On Topic

Thursday, February 26, 2009

On Topic

Nothing out of the ordinary today, just another cycle of new lo-fi junk that I dish out almost everyday now. On a brighter note I finally got Sleater-Kinney's Dig Me Out today (thanks San Francisco's Nick Barber!). If anything that's what will confined the rest of my day.

I'll start off from the blog which I'm getting most of my material from nowadays, Pop Tarts Suck Toasted. Today they had a highlight on Young Governor, which is admittingly really really good. Here's two single's off of Governor's (Ben Cook) Virginia Creeper 7".

Young Governor - Virginia Creeper - MP3
Young Governor - I'm a Mess - MP3

Crystal Antlers have released their single "Andrew" off of their upcoming April release of their new album Tentacles. You know, because I don't have enough of this kind of music. Found courtesty of Pitchfork.

Crystal Antlers - Andrew - MP3

Here's an intriguing single from Ireland band Villagers. If anyone is looking here for spiraling folk music you've actually come to the right place for once. Consider this a surprise then.




By the way, South Park's new season starts March 11 on Comedy Central. Mark it.

No comments: