Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: More and More

Thursday, February 19, 2009

More and More

You probably haven't seen The Wrestler. I'm not going to dance around the issue, you probably haven't seen it. I haven't either, and sure do wish to, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon. But even if you haven't seen the movie you've heard at least parts of Bruce Springsteen's song for it.

Oh you haven't heard that either? Well there's a video for it to help us out.

Bruce Springsteen - The Wrestler



Good news for the people who read this blog that just want a shit-ton of MP3's. I've got a pretty good collection from Pop Tarts Suck Toasted and My Old Kentucky Blog today including The Yeah Yeah Yeah's new single "Zero" from their upcoming album It's Blitz!

Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Zero - MP3

Oh you may find this mildly interesting too. Pop Tarts Suck Toasted has the "Top 10 Songs about Smoking" (MP3's included), and you know how much I love lists. Here's #1 on the list - The Replacements "More Cigarettes."

The Replacements - More Cigarettes - MP3

Black Joe Lewis is someone I've been very high on recently, especially with his ridiculously good single "Bitch, I Love You" off of his Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears EP. Here's another track from the EP entitled "Gunpowder."

Black Joe Lewis - Gunpowder - MP3

Oh yeah, one more thing; I forgot that M. Ward performed "Never Had Nobody Like You" from his new album Hold Time on Letterman a couple of days ago. Here's the performance.

No comments: