Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Before I Let You Go... Women - Black Rice

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Before I Let You Go... Women - Black Rice

I want to get some work in before I go off to my Thanksgiving/Lord of the Rings (Yes) Weekend, so I'll round off the little bit of crap the world has given out.

Badical Beats, a site I haven't posted from in a good amount of time, has released a new MP3 (haven't done that in a while) from Women (Myspace), entitled "Black Rice." Beans (?) the writer, called it "Post punk lo-fi psych rock," which by any recollection could be the greatest music genre of all-time.

The guys - it turns out - from Women sound alike to works of Deerhunter and Animal Collective, so anyone who frequently ventures into noisy art-pop, you should jump on this opportunity.

No comments: