Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: Meet Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Meet Bristol Palin's Baby Daddy

In the recent case of giving unforseen and oddly constructed justice against the GOP and the McCain Campaign, vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin's 17 year-old daughter was recently discovered to be pregnant.

That's all well known. But what isn't known is the future father, and pseudo son-in-law of the stricly anti-abortion Palin family, Levi Johnston. The Superficial found this in his Myspace biography, via The New York Post.

"On a MySpace page subsequently taken down, Johnston boasts, 'I'm a fuckin' redneck' who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes. "But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some shit and just fuckin' chillin' I guess."
'Ya fuck with me I'll kick [your] ass,' he added.
He also claims to be 'in a relationship,' but states, 'I don't want kids.'"

The prize for me is "shoot some shit."

New York Times article by SAMUEL GOLDSMITH and CLEMENTE LISI.

No comments: