Web Toolbar by Wibiya Bears and Bullets: You Should Be Wearing; Marty Mcfly's Nike Sneakers

Monday, July 7, 2008

You Should Be Wearing; Marty Mcfly's Nike Sneakers


Apparently (from high public demand?!), Nike has released Marty Mcfly's pseudo-future sneakers from Back to the Future Part II. The company will release 350 pairs of the shoes, according to Erik Davis at Cinematical, and they're going "for upwards of $2,000" on eBay. I'm not, however, going to shill out the money for the 2015's. At this point I'm wishing I could afford some Prada shoes, but they're 285 euro, and I'm not really sure what that translates into for American currency now. Anyway, I can't afford Mcfly's Nike's, and I'm pretty sure I'd never want them, based on the fact that by 2015, I'm sure that Americans will finally be able to crawl out of 80's nostalgia. Also, the movie wasn't too good either.

No comments: